|Field evaluation||131 000.00 $|
|Building evaluation||265 300.00 $|
|Municipal evaluation||396 300.00 $|
LARGE AND BRIGHT CONDO IN THE HEART OF SHOP ANGUS. Open concept living space. Abundant windows on 3 sides. Modern kitchen with central island. 2 bedrooms. Stylish bathroom with separate shower. Garage + storage space. Two private balconies. A few steps from the Joliette metro station, J.-Arthur Champagne Park, Masson Parkway and the charming shops of the neighborhood. The Angus Shops welcome you!
Open house:- Saturday, February 4th from 11am to 12pm- Sunday, February 5th from 2pm to 4pm
Located near the Joliette metro and many services in a quiet and safe neighborhood with many parks and activities within walking distance.
+secure entrance with intercom;+two bedrooms+balcony at the back of the building+garage
J.-Arthur Champagne Park and at Jean-et-Éva-Tremblay Park, enjoy the magnificent fountain, a wide variety of play modules for children and green spaces with many mature trees. Perfect for picnics during the summer season.
* Provigo & Métro St-Joseph grocery stores;
* Jean-Coutu & Pharmaprix pharmacies;
* CLSC on Rachel;
* Several schools;
* SAQ Selection
* Promenade Masson with Rona hardware store, Première Moisson, Restaurant Quai #4 and more;
* Canadian Tire, Centre de Santé Spa Escale Santé;
* Locomotion training studio;
* Restaurants : La Barake, Mamie Clafoutis, Hoogan et Beaufort, Café station W, La cloche à Fromage, restaurant Magnolia and more;
* Maisonneuve park with its green spaces, bicycle path etc.;
* Joliette metro station within a 5 minute walk, several bus lines, Bixi, Communauto, Car2go, bike path leading to Mount Royal, quick access to downtown with several ways to get there and more…
* Access in a few minutes to the 467 St-Michel express bus and the 427 St-Joseph express bus.
* At Jean-Duceppe Park, enjoy the tennis court, volleyball court, water games and green spaces. During the summer season, William Tremblay Street is transformed into a public market.
Renovations completed over the years:
2018:- Complete renovation of kitchen, including ceramic tile installation, new cabinets and lapitec countertop.- Complete renovation of the bathroom, including installation of ceramic tiles, bath/shower and vanity.- Installation of a heat pump/air conditioner- Change of patio doors at the front and back of the apartment.- Purchase/installation of new hot water tank.
2021:- Installation of a backyard garden (one garden space per apartment).- Removal of fireplaces from all 6 apartments to meet insurance requirements.insurance companies. In 302, we decided to recover the space in the living room.- Work on balconies in the front.
2022:- Installation of new laminate flooring in the living room/dining room/bedrooms.- Repair of the entrance stairs. Finishing touches to come in spring 2023.
5.10×5.4 P – Floating floor
18.2×9.7 P – Floating floor
12.3×8.5 P – Floating floor
9.9×8.8 P – Floating floor
15.6×9.10 P – Floating floor
7.10×5.10 P – Ceramic tiles
11.11×9.4 P – Floating floor
5.9×4.1 P – Floating floor
Inclusions & Exclusions
Inclusions : Hot water tank, heat pump, dishwasher, curtains + poles (excluding curtains/poles in both bedrooms), blinds in master bedroom, light fixtures, outdoor bench seat, hand room mirror, central sweeper.
Exclusions : Seller’s goods and furniture, appliances (can be sold to the buyer),central sweeper accessories.
|Proximity||Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park – green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport|
|Municipal Taxes (2023)||2 196.00 $|
|School taxes (2023)||260.00 $|
|Total taxes||2 456.00 $|
|Co-ownership fees||3 396.00 $|
|Total||3 396.00 $|