|Co-ownership fees||12.00 $|
VAST AND MAJESTIC PROPERTY – Upper floor. Exceptional brightness thanks to the abundant windows. Friendly and sumptuous living spaces. Ceilings of approximately 10 feet. Original cachet preserved. 4 closed bedrooms and office space. Private balconies. Within walking distance of Parc La Fontaine and the shops of avenue du Mont-Royal.
– The notary appointed to the transaction will be Me Amel Barkati.
– Mahsa Mirzaie, from National Bank, will be the mortgage broker assigned to the financing. Tél. : firstname.lastname@example.org
– A certified copy of the certificate of location will be ordered.- Gross area listed is approximate.
– Lots of storage space.
– The fireplace does not conform to current standards.
– The share is 33%.
– Municipal taxes: 12570.10 x 33% = $4148.10- School taxes: 1624.60 x 33% = $536.12
**At the seller’s request, the buyer and seller must agree on the choice of inspector.
25.4×10.3 P – Wood
14.9×11.7 P – Wood – Ceilings 10′
12.11×15.8 P – Wood
23.6×20.0 P – Wood
8.6×12.7 P – Wood – Adjoining room
13.11×19.10 P – Wood
13.11×11.6 P – Wood
10.11×9.0 P – Wood
10.9×10.11 P – Wood
6.4×18.3 P – Wood
13.4×12.8 P – Wood
Inclusions & Exclusions
Inclusions : Light fixtures in place, pole and curtains and appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer)
Exclusions : Light fixtures in the dining room, office and kitchen (over the island). White dresser ( 10′ x 10′ ) in the office and curtains in the master bedroom.
|Proximity||Highway, Cegep, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park – green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University|
Aucune taxe associée à ce bien